I’ll make this quick.
I said earlier that I am pretty sure Lord Donny is crazy. If I wasn’t clear enough in my previous post, I apologize. Let me say, straight out:
Lord Donny Drumpf is batshit crazy.
However, in some ways, he’s crazy like a fox. I say that because the media and the pro left are going crazy talking about his absurd claim that 3-5 million people voted illegally in this election. Seriously, it’s all over the place, as if he actually believes this bullshit. So, being a helper, I want to take a couple minutes to clear things up.
- Hillary Clinton received 3 million more votes than Lord Donny.
- In all, 12 million people voted for someone other than Lord Donny.
- There are an estimated 50,000 precincts in the United States.
- Precincts are not connected to the Internet.
- Everyone who votes has to be registered.
- Precinct workers check to make sure someone is registered before handing them a ballot.
- People who do not have citizenship cannot register to vote.
- In order for someone to vote illegally, they would have to know which polling place to go to and they would have to know the address of the person they’re voting for and they would have to know s/he wasn’t going to show up and vote.
- In many red states, voters have to have an official state ID card.
- In all elections from 2000-2014, there were a total of 31 documented cases of voter fraud, or less than four per year. According to Lord Donny, because he was running the numbers of fraudulent votes cast increased a million-fold.
If Lord Donny reads the news (and according to sources inside his White House, he likes to read about himself a lot), then he knows this. Factcheck disabused him of the fact that voter fraud was a thing a few weeks before the election. (Source) They used facts and figures and studies to prove that Donny is lying when he claims voter fraud is a thing.
Therefore, what Lord Donny is doing is to keep a falsehood alive as a distraction from the truly nasty shit he’s doing during his first week on the job. And not only is “the media” falling for it, but so is the unicorn and professional left. We all know why voter fraud doesn’t exist; are YOU going to risk jail just so you can cast one extra vote in someone else’s name? He’s saying this shit because it gets him column inches and because it distracts people from the real story; that we have a batshit crazy 70-year-old toddler in the White House.